1. What disappoints you the most?
What disappoints me most??Oh sorry...I'm supposed to answer question. Haha! erm...When things doesn't turn out as expected?
2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
That's hard!! Let it be either England, Australia, France, Holand, Switzerland, America, Iceland, Finland, New Zealand,.. oh my!! There are so many to name! :P
3. What's your favorite thing to do?
Reading
4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
To a certain extent,yes.
5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Everyone happy and healthy.
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Not sure... test me,anyone!
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Family and friends
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Another question with multi answers..haha! Let me see...save, travel, buy books, charity, give some to my parents, my education, etc...
9. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you recently?
Recently? Hmm...I remembered wrongly the time of my lessons and turned up in class at the wrong time twice. :P
10. Give a reason why you want to die ?
Can't find the answer to this, seriously.
11. What makes you happy?
Being with my family makes me happy.
12. what have you wished most recently?
I just had my birthday wishes a few days ago...lol! I wish that everyone will be happy and healthy always. And what you all wish for will come true! Nice ler~haha!
13. What is your ambition?
It's ever changing.
14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
For the moment, to fly.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
love ( every type of love you can think of)
16. What do you do when you're alone?
Reading, watching tv, sleeping.
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
I've been very forgetful recently so I would like to change that.lol!
18. Which one do you prefer: People who are over-friendly and those who hates socialising?
people who are over-friendly.
19. What is your least favourite animal?
Ferocious-looking animal.
20. What is your ultimate addiction?
Books.
Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 5 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
Ish...You've tagged almost everyone in class!! Who am I suppose to tag now?!! Let me see who else in blogspot can I tag...
1. KahJoon! (I don't have any choices, KJ. Viv tagged all of our classmates in blogspot except u.)
2. Jonathan Chu ( sorry... There's no one else I could tag)
3. Anyone who wants to be tagged!
4. Anyone at all!
5. Anyone! XD
*I almost tag our class blog! If I did, that means you have to do it,viv! XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment