Monday, August 11, 2008

Yummy Steamboat


Although short, this trip home has been quite enjoyable. Daddy decided to treat me steamboat in Skudai as a reward for securing a place into the Dean List. Yummy steamboat!!

All I can remember is eat, eat and eat!! hahaha!! But hey!! How can I stop myself from devouring all the food?? I believe you won't hesitate to gobble down all the food too if it was you.

Hmm...I was so engrossed in the food I kept letting the pieces of meat on the hot pan burned. XD

After our last round, we helped ourselves to a few servings of ice cream. If only there are more chocolate ice cream then I could've eaten more. A pity there's only vanilla ice cream left. Sigh.

I could not put up any pictures of the steamboat. Too busy eating until I forgot to snap a picture of the steamboat. Have to google search for one instead. Well, I'll just have to make do with it. XD

2 comments:

SueSin said...

WOW! the steamboat looks tempting. I was paying more attention to the picture of the food that i decided to express how hungry i am when reading and looking at it. Blame the nasi lemak i ate earlier. LOL

jeannie said...

haha!! I purposely blog on steamboat to tempt you all; especially those food lovers. *cough-irene-cough* XD