Thursday, January 22, 2009

4 More Days to CNY 2009

The title looks familiar, huh? Yep! I did the same thing (counting down to festivals by posting blogs) during Christmas. But no... this time I don't think I really have the time to post new entries everyday. It still depends on my mood and time.

I can't wait for CNY. It's coming soon. Can I enjoy my CNY with all the assignments on hand? Well, I certainly hope so. Usually I will finish all my work before CNY comes but I think it's quite impossible to complete everything pre-CNY once I enter the stage of university life. And there's an addition to the amount of assignments I have now- FYP. It's impossible to finish FYP before CNY right? So I don't think I can really enjoy CNY with FYP bothering me. Yikes! Better not be too pessimistic about it. If FYP is easy then it wouldn't be a "FYP". What am I talking about? Crapping as usual. lol!

Weird... I thought I would have lots to write. I have the ideas (e.g. about my new housemates, outing with my brother, poor Anita's predicament, etc.) but I just don't feel like putting everything into words tonight. Next day perhaps. Or maybe the day will never come (since CNY is coming) :P.

Sorry if this new entry is a bit of a disappointment. Just feel like crapping. Today's blog is just for the sake of 'writing blogs'. :P

*** To poor Anita whose car was stolen: Hope you feel better now. Cheer up, gal!

No comments: