24 February
I soaked my clothes in the afternoon but since I was so busy, I forgot to wash them until midnight. I thought of doing my laundry tomorrow but I know I won't have the time to do so because I need to reach school by 8a.m. I hang out my clothes at the porch near the door when a guy passed by my house. For a moment I was thinking "This guy is walking alone at this hour? Wouldn't it be very dangerous to do so? Section 17 is not a safe place after all". But since the street in front of my house is usually a busy street, I don't really bother. (but I'm still very aware of that guy)
I continue to hang out my clothes but the longer I stood there, the more uncomfortable I feel. I was aware that the guy is standing at a gate 2 houses away and he had stood there for quite some time. I became suspicious. It's not making sense for a passer by to stop outside a house for so long. He was doing nothing. He just stood there. I couldn't see what is he doing due to the darkness, but from his figure I could see his hands were on his pants and he did nothing but just stood there. I have the feeling he was aware of my presence and was trying to catch my attention.
I can't stand it anymore. I took the remaining clothes, went back into the house and locked all the doors. I don't care. I'll just hang my clothes inside.
Then, I continue with my work while chatting with one of my friends in msn. I have a feeling the guy is still there but still I continue with my work. It was at this moment, I heard a sucking sound. I told myself it was probably a mouse but at the same time I was thinking, "can it really be a mouse? It's so loud an obvious and it goes on for such a long time."
So I told my friend whom I was chatting in msn. He was worried and offered to come over to see if anyone's outside my house. As he offered to come, I could hear voices next door and miraculously, the sucking noises stopped. I think the guy heard the voices and left.
Anyway, my friend still came over to make sure no one's outside my house. Really have to thank him. hmmm...
25 February (today)
Upon reaching home after dinner, I told my housemates what had happened last night. They were totally disgusted.
At around 8-10pm ( I can't remember the time. lol) someone was at the gate, calling to see if anyone's home. I looked outside and a man was standing there. He claimed to be my neighbour living a few blocks away. He said he came over to inform us to be careful because he noticed a guy lingering around the back street.
Neighbour: "The guy was looking in into either your or your neighbour's house from the back street. Then he came over to the front street and passed by your house again. I think it's quite suspicious so you all better be alert."
My neighbour also explained that the suspect should be Malay (or maybe Indon you never know) and that he was on the watch today because one of his neighbours is abroad now.
What he said reminded me of last night so I told him I saw a guy stopping at the gate 2 houses away. He advised me again to be alert.
I thanked him and told my housemates what our neighbour said. Like me, they remembered what I just told them after dinner and became quite worried. We did what we can. We locked the gate immediately and inform our next door neighbours (who are also all girls).
Next door neighbours: "We are also suspecting a guy recently....(I'll cut the conversation to make it short)...We also heard the sucking sound last night too!!"
Now
As I was writing this blog, we heard the sucking noise again. Twice. This time it's not just me. Both SW and I heard it. I don't have the courage to look out so I asked BP to close the door. We bolted the door without really take a look outside to see if anyone's there. All we know is we can smell cigarette. We are scared. The image of the guy standing 2 houses away staring at me is back in my mind. I'm worried.
I told that friend who came over last night in msn. He comes over again; this time with his friends. He said he'll patrol again at 3 or 4 a.m. I really appreciate what he has done for me. Thanks so much.
That's all. Enough to make me worry. I just hope nothing will ever happen to any of us.
By the way, it's 3.39 a.m. now and we've just called the police station to request for more patrolling around this area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Be super extra careful k. If you got a camera right, if possible snap a few pictures of this guy then post it up somewhere in the net or make notices or report to the police with it. You better bring something like umbrella as a weapon if someone kacau you..
I always bring a pepper spray with me. He didn't come tonight. Maybe because it's raining now. hehe!
We've made a police report. Well, I'm not sure whether that can be counted as one or not. We called the police station and asked for more rondaan around this area. We did explain to them why and the police did take down our address. Hmm...still have to be extra alert...
next time don't hang ur clothes outside in the middle of the night ler...
wow, see so many ppl offered u help..
so xin fu ler~
btw, dont be scared..
maybe i can walk behind u discreetly and keep u safe~
LOL!
be careful~
Meisim,
I don't think I would ever do that again. Already scolded by my mother. :(
Melvin,
You sound like a stalker je...hahaha!! Anyway, thanks la! You know, I'll always need a ride now. hehe!
Btw, you're also very xin fu. It's just that you still hvnt realised it. I told u dy right??
stalker? walao..
that hurts..
suan liao, dowan to provide u any protection dy..
haha..
hahaha..
yes u told me before..
haiz..
ppl like me do not deserve to be xin fu~ always the one who suffers..
dun worry, u will be safe..
There's no one in this world who doesn't deserve to have 'xin fu'. So what do you mean by people like you? People like you Should be 'xin fu'. But usually 'xin fu' depends on yourself. So make yourself 'xin fu', k? :)
hahaha..
ok, i get your point..
what i meant was i am person who always suffer, not the person who always get blissfulness..
but i think my mum and dad and bro sayang me too.. lol! but i oni get blissfulness frm three of them ny..
XP
ok, i will try my best to love myself more b4 i love others.. feed myself with more food.. wakaka..
u too, make urself "xin fu" too. :)
i think some its some druggies la..thats y got sucking sounds...i alwiz balik from minum around 2-3 like dat 1..nvr seen anyone walking around that time 1 ler..
Melvin,
glad that you get what I mean.
Kah Joon,
I wouldn't be that worry if my neighbour didn't inform me of a suspicious guy trying to peep into my house. But now I think ok dy. Everything's going fine. No funny noises. No sight of suspicious guy.
Post a Comment