Saturday, March 29, 2008

Welcome to Echos of Life

Yes! Here I am! The author of Echos Of Life!Thanks to Vivien and IreneC who bugged me umpteen times to update my blog in msn myspace because if not because of the two's support, I wouldn't even spare a thought of starting this new blog. As many have known, I've closed my blog in msn and moved to blogspot instead. Why? There are several reasons of my own of course! :P

Why Echos of Life? Simply because it will be the place where you'll see anecdotes which, like an echo, reflects the little details of my life.

Anyone who reads Echos of Life is welcomed to drop a comment or two. Last but not least, I hope my readers will enjoy Echos of Life as much as I do. :)

P/S: Please be patient while I try to make Echos of Life as likeable as possible. I'll need time to learn how to manage Echos of Life. (Echos of Life seriously need a new layout XD)

* I choose 'echos' instead of 'echoes' because I want it to be different. :)

2 comments:

KahJoon said...

u nvr tell me 1..grrr. anyway glad to see you have a blog here now..

oh ya..dunit put the word verfication la..very mah fan if wan comment

jeannie said...

Really? Okie..I'll change my settings now.