Monday, April 14, 2008

Finder's Keeper

I was in the car with my Mummy, waiting for sis and Daddy to come out from the the PC store. I was half asleep when Mummy let out an "EH!!!!".

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Mummy pointed at an elderly woman. "That auntie dropped her money. I'm about to tell her when that guy...," She pointed at a young guy wearing grey shirt and hat, "...picked up the money and stuffed it into his pocket."

I looked at the guy who was smoking and pretended nothing had happened. That culprit!!! How dare he do that!!

I turn my eyes to the elderly woman. She was rummaging her pocket, trying to find her lost money. For a moment, I thought I would scroll down the window and tell her what happened but I retrieved my hands from the window as another thought wandered into my mind.

"I don't have any proof. He can easily claim that the money is his."

Sigh...There's really nothing we can do. Poor auntie...She won't be able to get her money back.

8 comments:

amy2kyo said...

things like this kinda hard to prevent la.. especially when you got nothing to prove him wrong.. some more you're a girl, don't go looking for troubles la.. later you kena whack then you know..

jeannie said...

Exactly like what my mum said...scared kena whack because he looks like those gangsters who should not be crossed. But it's really frustrating la.. I'm still cursing him silently (oops!! Am I bad for cursing people? hehe)

ireneC said...

Oo... People!! Dun la curse others... Bless them instead!! Bless the 'good' fellow kena tangkap ma!! haha...

jeannie said...

He'll kena tangkap soon if he keeps on doing this.

° no name face ° said...

he will pay for his deed someday

-waiseng- said...

I believe there is karma. :) He'll get his "blessings" one day. :D

jeannie said...

I just hope the poor woman will gt something to replace for her lost.

jeannie said...

And ohyeah...ur name is waiseng? I have another friend who is also called waiseng. lol!