And so there it goes...on Tuesday of 8 April, Ju, Megan, Irene and I went to Anita's house. We did the whole night, hoping the assignment would be done before we went home the next day. We stayed awake the entire night editing news, designing the layout and cropping pictures. Finally, before 6am, we managed to finish the newspaper and Irene and I decided to print out the newspaper on our way home.
Lady luck doesn't come our way though. We waited for more than 1 1/2 hrs at the printing shop before we were served. The worse is yet to come. Just as we were preparing to have the thing printed out, we found out our newspaper was done in A4 size instead of A3. All the effort we put in without a wink of sleep and this is what we get!!
We gathered again but this time in Irene's house. Everyone was extremely tired but we had no choice. We need to finish the assignment on that day if possible. There was a test the following day but I don't care. I was too exhausted for studying.
On Thursday, we managed to complete the newspaper and have it printed out.(Finally!!!) You can imagine how glad we were to see it done!!
Here are the pics of our newspaper!! Yoohoo!! *Sorry if the pictures are too small for viewing*

Main page with "Entangled" the musical as our main news.

2nd & 3rd page

Last page

Before I forget, I would also like to thank a few people: The photographer, Wern Loong and Rachel for the wonderful pics of Entangled!





Beautiful pictures, aren't they??
**Would also like to thank Ian for his quote, JC for Calderwood's pictures, Viv and Sarah for their advice on how to do the layout and Lin Yoke and Penny for their help!!

3 comments:
Haha... Jeannie!! Good one! Sorry for the bad pics, haha... could have taken a better one... Anyway, I felt like giving out an emmy award speech too... Thanks my... haha!!!
It's not just you and me. I see that many of our coursemates are writing blogs about their newspaper production too! Should be thankful for having it completed right? Not exactly like emmy award la! hehe!
=)
Post a Comment