What is it???? Want to know what are we UP to???
Hohohoho!!! Patient....Scroll doooowwnnnn and the secret will be revealed!!
WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ladies and Gentlemen!! The long-awaited blogosphere premier of...........................
*DRUM ROLLS*
*TA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA*
"See No Evil, Speak No Evil, Hear No Evil!!!!"

Giant : What do you wanna show me?? I can't see !! See??!!! I can't see!!!
Vivien : MMMMMMM!!!! *muffled by her own palms*
Jeannie: HUH?!! WHAT?!!! CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! SPEAK LOUDER!!

Giant : Let me use my super-duper-hand-binoculars so that I can see clearly... you know..with eyes as old as mine, it's hard to see...
Vivien : BluuueeeeeeeeeeKKKKKKKK!!
Jeannie : I'M SORRY BUT I STILL CANNOT HEAR YOU!!! *evil grins*

Giant : Giant can still be very cool at this ol' age...
Vivien : No time... *lick*....to talk... *lick*... to you... *lick*
Jeannie : *LOUD MUSIC* I still can't hear a sound... weird... *shrug*
BEHIND THE SCENE...

Giant : WHY do you KEEP asking me to SEE...I can't SEE a thing!!! Haih...
Vivien : Shhhh....I think I can hear the candy talk..........Argh! Don't care! No matter what I'm still gonna EAT you! Muahahahahahahahaha!!!
Jeannie : WAIT!!! I CAN'T HEAR THE INSTRUCTIONS!!! WHAT DITCHA SAY???
THE CASTS (The "C"reative 3)

Irene "C"hen
Vivien "C"hoo
Jeannie "C"hin
Director : Irene "C"hen
Photographer : Irene Hiew
Please visit :
Irene's blog
Vivien's blog

6 comments:
Really amusing and Creative ! Haha. Thanks for the joy! :D
haha!! Thanks! We're thinking of more ideas now...
Hmm...What should we do next??
haaha... jeannie!!! the one we discussed!! c'mon! it's gonna be fun!! maybe one day ppl wanna employ us due to our creativity le... kekee....
What?!! You sure? That'll take lots of time to do. And I think we need stuff and scripts,etc.
And I also need to learn how to use photoshop. Otherwise just one of us do it/ we do it together. Make it one project instead of 3 different stuff.
HAHAHA!! What's the nxt project? Can share share or not? :P
cannot...it's secret ma..wait till it's out...hehe!!
Anyway, still dunno yet..not even plan out yet..
Post a Comment