Thursday, March 26, 2009

There he is...

I'm not wrong although I've always thought I did. There is a guy making those sounds. For weeks I've been hearing those sounds from time to time but the more I think about it, the more I'm not sure whether the sounds are made by mouse or person. That is also why I constantly tell myself it's mouse. Don't think too much.

But every time I heard the sound I still can't help but think it's not a mouse. So I actually peeped out the last time when I heard the noise. From the small opening, I thought I saw a man standing under the tree outside my house, smoking. But when Boon Pei went to close the wooden door, she said she saw no one there.

There it goes. Again, I thought I was just seeing things.

But tonight it has been confirmed. The first moment I heard the sound, I tapped on Boon Pei's shoulder. She took off her headphone and this time she heard it too. I asked her if it's a mouse or a person because I can't tell anymore. I was surprise to see that Boon Pei actually agreed with me that it sounds more like a person.

She quickly sent a message to her friend, K, to come over and see if there's anyone outside our house. He did. He came on a motorbike.

First round, K saw him. A guy wearing a cap standing under the tree outside my house. K dare not stop since he was alone so he rode on but the guy noticed him.

K made a turn and came back for a second round with a friend, P (also Boon Pei's friend) but the guy had gone.

Where has he gone? I'm not sure. But if he can walk here for so many times, then I assume he must be living nearby.

K and P went back but on their way, they were stopped by the police. Both K and P told them what had happened and so they returned; this time with the police.

Thus, we made our second police report. They asked lots of questions, looked around the tree and the drain in front of our house, shone their torches at the empty house next door, advised us to lock all the doors and to call the police if the guy comes again, jot down the address of our house and left.

So now I'm sure. Sure that I didn't hear nor see wrongly. Gosh... have to be extra alert.

3 comments:

SueSin said...

cooool... suddenly i feel like turning my self into detective conan... haha! hmmm.. u know wat? i like these kind of challenges and mysteries.. so coool!

jeannie said...

This is not some kind of mystery la.. -.-'''

ViViEnNe said...

nvm nvm, special agent vivienne comes to the rescue!!!!! let me check the crime scene and collect evidence and traces ...hmmm.... =p
btw copy the pictures from my windows live album =D