Thursday, April 9, 2009

Self- Praise 2

Situation 1
C : BP, I tell you something. Chinese class Lecturer Z hor, said my oral [presentation]
BP : [Don't tell me. I already know (what you want to say).]
C : No la...You don't know de... [He said...]
BP : [I know].
C :*continues without stopping* he said my oral presentation is very zhun(accurate).
BP : =.='''

Author's note: BP has already made it clear she doesn't want to hear it. Why do you still want to force her to hear you self- praising yourself??

Situation 2
WK: How's your Chinese presentation?
C : (straight away answered) He said my Chinese very chun. *she meant to say zhun accurate*
Of course la...
*WK and I were like =.=''' as she continued*
My Chinese very chun.
WK: It's zhun not chun.
C : (laughed sheepishly) No la... I'm using dialect ma...

Author's note: chun and zhun has different meaning. If you mean chun then it doesn't connect with what you said at all. So I assume you mean zhun. Sigh...If you can't even pronounce zhun properly, how can you still say that your pronunciation is zhun (accurate)??? wakarimasen...

Situation 3
Context: After teased her about getting a guy for her.
BP: What time is your class tomorrow?
C : Huh?
BP: *repeats* What time is your class tomorrow.
C : You know what? Just now a guy called me.

BP's note: I know u want to say you got 'market' la... no need to show off. Come to think of it, you're just thinking too much. Receiving a call from a guy is actually nothing. Why do you have to mention it at all? Probably this is the only guy whoever called you.

Situation 4
Context: C called BP...for fun...as usual... *this irritates BP a lot* Shown below is only part of their conversation.
C : You didn't pull out the plugs right? I pulled it off before I left just now because got lightning.
BP : Oh is it? Thanks!
*BP hang up the phone*
Me: What did she say?
BP : Bla bla bla....she said she pulled out the plugs.
Me: What?!! I'M the one pulling out the plugs, not her! OMG! She can even show off things she has not done!! =.='''


Her criteria for her future spouse:
- 176cm and above
- cannot be fat, not too thin either
- someone like Brad Pitt (must be handsome la...)
- fair
- no body hair
- High qualification (Phd. level)
- knows how to play piano
- knows how to draw
- loves cars and watches
- health- conscious (must eat organic food everyday)
- cannot wear shorts
(The list goes on...It's too long. I can remember only these)

Author's note: If I can find any guys who are perfect, I would want to keep it for myself la... When will it be your turn. WK has already hinted by telling you if you have such a high expectation on people, they will also have high expectations on you (meaning how can you have such a high expectation on people when you yourself don't meet normal people's expectation?).
But it's such a pity you didn't get WK's meaning. It seems that you really think too highly of yourself. Actually from what I've seen, it's not that you really have those quality. You are just exaggerating whatever little quality you have and then look down on others. Sometimes, I really can't stand to hear you criticise people when you yourself are no better. =.='''

Situation 5
Context: We teased her a lot about looking for a guy for her.
C : BP, what you all said is true or not?
BP: What?
C : There....about finding a guy for me ar..
BP: Oh...you really want is it? Of course we're serious about it laa... *BP wanted to tease her more*
C : Yer...No la..you all ar...better don't...

Author's note: Seems like you like it very much. Don't have to deny. Otherwise you wouldn't have asked at least twice.

Situation 6
Context: C had never cleaned her room since she moved in. It's always BP doing the work. Whenever BP asked her to clean the room, she'll give lots of excuse...usually her excuse is she's busy (I wonder how busy she can be. Busier than us, the final year students?) It's already April. So BP can't stand it anymore and decided to make her do it.

In an afternoon...
C : BP, I can't sleep la.
BP: Don't sleep then. Get up and clean the room.
*C stood at the door*
C : Where is the broom?
*BP almost felt like slapping her*
BP: Go and find la!! You want me to bring it here to you??
*BP helped her move some things while C swept the floor*
*C stopped and wait for BP to move her (C's) things*
BP: What? Move your things la... How are you going to sweep with your things there?
C : I see that you seem to enjoy moving the things for me so I let you move lo.
*Again, BP felt like slapping her*
BP : Hello Miss...It's YOUR things ler...

After sweeping the floor, BP asked C to mop the floor...
C : How to mop? *stopped as if waiting for BP to mop the floor for her*
BP: *geram* You take the mop, soak it into the pail of water, squeeze it dry using the cover on top of the pail la!!
*C did as she was told but didn't squeeze the mop properly. Obviously, she doesn't know how to do it*
BP : *Geram and =.='''

Situation 7
WK : C!! Why is that every time you come out from the toilet, there'll be one or 2 drops of water (urine) on the toilet seat?
C : Yameh?
WK: Yalah!!
C : Huh... I didn't see also (tried to deny)
WK: Got lo!!
C : Ya...ok...
WK: And I found that my dish washing gel is almost finish lo... (Note: C has been using WK's since she moved in)
C : Huh? Yakah...
WK: Yes!! This time I sponsor it. After this, you'll have to buy one and replace it!!

WK's note: You think I'm so good ar?? I seldom use it. You actually use it more than me. This is not to say that you use before asking. And now you expect me to buy another new one?? You go and buy and give it to me!

Situation 8
Context: We were still teasing her.
BP: She told me many people said she doesn't look like she belongs to that class o... *BP is trying to say that people say that because C looks older than C thought she is*
C : Yalor. They really say that. It's because my coursemates are all older than me....bla bla bla...because of my qualification. (she wants to say that she's young but manage to take a degree now. Something that's rare in her class. Show off.)

*** I think that's all for today. It's impossible to write everything down. There are just too many of them. Maybe one day I can write a book on her which will be as thick as the encyclopedia.

3 comments:

SueSin said...

this is too ridiculous la.. and this kind of ppl usually i wont layan at all.. too arrogant and syok sendiri..

° no name face ° said...

wahlau...luckily C is not my friend...

jeannie said...

Aiya...she's always like that... Everyday oso show off...like today she oso show off ...sweat...