Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Day Easy to Remember

This Singapore celebrity couple is getting married. When? Tomorrow! What a great day to get married! On my birthday? So easy for me to remember! lol!! Some of you might recognise them... The guy is from Malaysian anyway...





And how about the couple below?? Both are Singapore artists too and I bet most of you recognise them! Fann Wong and Christopher Lee! Similar to Shaun, Christopher is also from Malaysia. And Christopher and Fann will be registering their marriage on the 16th of May- It's Hsuen Huey's birthday!! Easy to remember too! Hehe!!



The good thing about their wedding is...I have something to watch on TV! Tomorrow Shaun & Michelle's wedding will be live on TV. So at least there's another programme for me to watch to kill time! hehe!

2 comments:

° no name face ° said...

omigawd, the 1st guy is a malaysian? i din know that...do u know his name? i like watching him in spore drama...

jeannie said...

haha! Yep! He's a Malaysian. I still can remember when he 1st hosted a show. I don't like him at that time but now he has improved a lot. His Chinese name is 陈宏宇. Same surname as me. hahaha!