Thursday, October 1, 2009

Birdie, oh, Birdie!

Every day when I look out from my room, what do I see?



Yep! A bird. It's seems quite comfortable nesting so near my room. Even when Mummy and I got so close to the bird, it just won't budge. It would move it's head and stare at us as if daring us to go near the nest.

The nest is built on ... clothes hangers. =.='''
Lucky Mummy didn't use those hangers anymore.



Mummy: At first, the bird wants to build its nest on the little basket where we keep our clothes peg. I have no choice but to take the basket in. Who knows... this bird decided to build its nest on the clothes hanger instead.

Me : 'Coz your basket is a ready-made nest ma... XD

Mummy: The bird has even laid an egg.

Me: *Surprise and excited* Really??!!

Mummy: Yup! Go and take a look. *smiles*




Close shot...



After a few days....
From one egg to TWO eggs now! ^_^


4 comments:

ViViEnNe said...

any lil birds hatched now?haha...

jeannie said...

Haha! My Daddy just asked the very same question. It's still not hatched. Have to wait for a few more days and let's see if I'll have a few baby birds outside my bedroom window. hehe!

SueSin said...

wow so cute^^ its cool to hv the nest built on cloth hangers xD

jeannie said...

Cute right? And it's really fun to watch the bird closely. Most of the time the bird won't fly away even when you get close to it. Sometimes it does though... Hehe!